Dr. Holly Anderson graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1997. Prior to studying at Chiropractic School, she attended Youngstown State University graduating with a BS degree in Biology. Dr. Anderson has been practicing for over 16 years and has remained committed to serving the same community for those same years. Since she began practic, Dr. Anderson has continued to remain up to date with many continuing education classes, ensuring that her patients receive the most comprehensive and advanced chiropractic care.
While at Palmer College, Dr. Anderson had an internship specializing in sports injuries and extemity adjusting. Extremity adjusting includes care for wrist injuries, such as carpal tunnel, ankle sprains, knee injuries, TMJ disorders, as well as care for hip, elbow and shoulder injuries. Dr. Anderson has expanded upon this specialization via her completion of a Post Doctoral sports certification specializing in sports injury diagnosis, rehabilitation and recovery. This distinction is recognized as a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP). She is accredited by the NCCA (National commission for Certifying Agencies) that ensures certification programs adhere to modern standards of practice. The benefits to athletes and non-athletes is as follows:
- faster recovery from injury - get back to life sooner
- access to a wider range of treatment tools
- expertise in high-performance athletics and preventive strategies
- guidance for athletic training
- sports nutrition consulting
- individualized treatment
- sports-specific treatment and preventative exercises
- ability to integrate treatment with training
- corrective exercises to prevent injuries
Dr. Anderson is a wife and mother of three children and lives in the area.